The project aims to promote a range of communication activities to reach its target audience: schools, teachers, and students. The key communication activities will address the Up2U stakeholders to ensure that the project’s goals and results are well known to those directly linked to Up2U.
The following communication channels are expected:
Blogs and news items
Up2U will publish all information (in the form of documents, Deliverables, videos, and blogs) on the Up2U website and will use the partner channels as well.
When complex big research environments (e.g., CERN) are directly channeled into solutions adapted to secondary schools teachers must be educated on how to impart knowledge that is entertaining and sufficiently educative at the same time. Teachers must adapt to the hybrid learning environment and act as tutors for e-mentoring and coaching of students in the informal space enriched by social feedback. Our project is going to design and develop specific training programs for our learning community.
Presentations at relevant conferences
There are a number of events where an Up2U presence would enable the progress and achievements of the project to be shared with a large audience.
Dedicated meetings will be held with the relevant learning communities, open education projects, technology and service providers to engage with them to shape the format and the content of the Up2U training courses. Ideally, these meetings would be co-located with other major conferences and events.
April 17-20, 2018
Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Canary Islands, Spain
- Containerized Education by the Up2U Consortium
- Workshop – Using the Up to University Platform on the Education
March 5-7, 2018
- Key skills for the students of tomorrow: a cross-sectional survey among school teachers and university lecturers
November 29-30, 2017
October 31 – November 3, 2017
September 28-30, 2017
- Next generation learning platform
- SeLCont Presentation
- Up2University Workshop SelCont Manual
July 3-5, 2017
- Up2U, The European project to close the gap between secondary and higher education.
- Collaborative tools for Up2U project task management and team involvement
- Up2U Ecosystem to engage secondary schools, teachers and students
- Up2U, Bridging the gap between schools and universities through informal education
- Virtual programming labs in the computer programming learning process, preparing a case study
- Improve education, based on technology, in high schools throught an European iniciative
May 29 – June 2, 2017
Syros island, Greece
April 27, 2017
April 23 – 26, 2017
Washington DC, USA
March 27, 2017
March 21-22, 2017
22 February, 2017
January 23-25, 2018
8 May – 10 May, 2017
27 February – 01 March, 2017
Amsterdam region, The Netherlands
15 February 2017 at 15:00 CET
Webconference meeting via AdobeConnect
The project provides several digital media elements to help in the promotion of UP2U service across Europe.
These communication materials include:
- Corporate Identity